Monster Club - 2003
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I told my baby I was Bloody Mary
And she picked up the check
So I went and picked up my baby
And sank my teeth into her neck
And did the Bat
I did it with my baby
I like to drive her crazy
Me and my bloody baby
Flap around and do the Bat
Me and my baby like to do the Bat
Upside-down and in the mud
But now we have to find some brand-new partners
'Cause we both just ran out of blood
We did the Bat
I did it with my baby
I like to drive her crazy
Me and my bloody baby
Flap around and do the Bat
Now in my trap I found another human
I found her ten to one
Said grab your friends and bring to do the Bat
Tell them they'll have lots of fun
They did the Bat
I did it with my baby
I like to drive her crazy
Me and my bloody baby
Flap around and do the Bat
Flap around and do the Bat
Flap around and do the Bat
Flap around and do the Bat! Ow!
punky color Groovie Ghoulies - Do The Bat | |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 1,362 views views | 254 followers |
| Music Do The Bat | Upload TimePublished on 29 Apr 2013 |
Related keywords
the knot,the eternals,punk rock shop,adicts viva la revolution,777 エンジェルナンバー,adicts tour 2018,punk rock,punky brewster now,777x,7717,punk rock baby,the home depot,punk meaning,punk in drublic,adicts pol and rock,punkcase,the eternals cast,punk rock jalanan chord,7725,adicts tour,punk rock flea market,777next,punkd,punk rock holiday 2018,punk rock raduno,adicts songs,777-300er,777-200,punk bands,774,punk goes acoustic 3,777,the mandalorian,punkrocker song,punked,punkrocker iggy pop,7751,the hustle,punky brewster,punkt phone,punk rock jalanan,punkrat banned,punk rocker chords,77銀行,adicts lyrics,punkrockers radio,the lion king,77 エンジェルナンバー,the bachelorette,the mule,adicts setlist,punk rock 101,77歳,punk goes pop,adicts wiki,punk rock bands,punkrockerz,adicts songs of praise,adicts wikipedia,the office,punk rock holiday,the wizard of oz,7700k,the 100,the boys,77銀行 atm,punk rocker lyrics,adicts discography,drug addicts,punk rock festival,punk island 2019,the upside,punk definition,77circa,the weather channel,the closest one,punkrat,adicts joker in the pack,adicts steamroller,adicts t shirt,adicts sound of music,punkrockirving,adicts discogs,adicts live,7777,7779,the peanut butter falcon,adicts and it was so,777タウン,punkrocker,thesaurus,adicts band,punk rock girl,punk rock bowling,punk island,the society,7788,the farewell,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét